According to the labour code, as an employee you must respect following health&safety rules:
- Be familiar with the safety regulations and rules.
Take part in health and safety trainings, theoretical and practical instructions.
Pass health&safety tests.
- To do your job according to the health&safety regulations.
Comply with the manager’s / supervisor’s commands.
- Keep your workplace / workspace tidy.
Follow the intructions/ manuals for use machinery and other equipments.
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) in the way you were trained and instructed to use it
- To undergo any medical examinations arranged by the company.
- Report injuries and unsafe and unhealthy situations to your manager/ supervisor. Alert fellow employees.
- Cooperate with employer and manager / supervisor on the improvement of the working environment.
- To give all proper aid when an accident occurs or an imminent danger threatens life or property in the place of work without endangering your safety and health.
- In an emergency you have the right to stop doing your job.
You are entitled move away from danger area but at the same time you have to inform manager / supervisor about your decision.
You can’t face consequences of work interruptions.
You have the right to get wage for period of non doing job.